SEBI – Amendments approved at SEBI LODR Regulation Board Meeting
– Substitute Business Responsibility Reporting for Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting (BRSR).
– BRSR reporting to be applicable to the top 1000 listed companies on a voluntary basis for FY 2021-22 and on a mandatory basis from FY 2022-23.
Dividend Distribution Policy
– Dividend Distribution Policy Formation was extended to the top 1000 listed companies from 500 listed companies.
Timeline for harmonization of IGR, SHP, CGR i.e. within 21 days of each quarter.
Certificates of Compliance
Frequency of submission of certificates of compliance relating to the transfer of shares
facilities and issue certificates of shares within 30 days of deposit for
transfer, subdivision, etc. are made. reviewed for half a year annually.
BM notice in the newspaper
Newspaper advertisement for BM Advertisement for distributed financial results.
Constitution of the Risk Management Committee to be applicable to the top 1000 listed entities.
– RMC should have at least three members with a majority to be a BOD and at least one Director should be Independent.
The role of the RMC encompassing, inter alia, formulation has been specified
of a detailed risk management policy and monitoring its implementation;
periodic review of such policy; review of appointment, transfer and terms
remuneration of Chief Risk Officer (if any), etc.
Audio/video recordings should be disclosed before the next trading day or within 24 hours, whichever is sooner.
– Written transcripts of Investor meetings to be disclosed within 5 working days.